When choosing your new home extension, it’s important to consider a full range of details, including the building style and materials, the layout and the interior design. And one of the best ways to achieve thorough planning is through 3D plans and designs. So for your orangery, should you opt for 3D designs? And what are the advantages of 3D orangery plans and designs? Well, here at Inspired Spaces, we are Manchester’s leading orangery experts. And this is our guide to everything you should know about the benefits of developing 3D plans and designs for orangeries.
What are 3D plans and designs?
3D plans and designs are through computer imaging plans that detail every aspect of your new orangery. From the colour scheme to the layout choice, you will be able to visually evaluate the design and the style, before building even starts. And this can help ensure that your orangery adds the most benefit to your property.
3D plans and designs at Inspired Spaces
Here at Inspired Spaces, we follow a thorough and complete design process, which includes the development of 3D plans. Our process is as follows:
- We determine your aims and requirements, because every bespoke orangery we create is different. This can help to establish:
- The purpose or use for the orangery- depending on the type of room you want to create, the layout and spacial options may be different.
- The size of your desired orangery
- what kind of building style would suit your design and plans
- We will then create some 3D orangery plans and designs. These can help to show you exactly what your orangery will look like, once it is completed. This includes details like:
- The building design and style for the exterior
- The size and shape of the orangery
- The layout of the orangery
- The purpose of the 3D drawings and visuals is to ensure that you are fully happy with every aspect of the design. And so at this point we will make any changes you may require, to suit your requirements.
- If you are happy with your 3D plans, we will turn these 3D visuals into regular building plans, and create the orangery you always wanted.
What are the benefits of developing 3D plans and designs for orangeries?
There are several advantages to using 3D orangery plans and designs, and these include:
- Full visual representation of your new home extension- this provides more details and a more realistic visual representation of your new orangery.
- Easy to make changes- with 3D orangery designs it is much easier to make changes to the design in light of your requirements.
Here at Inspired Spaces we are structural glazing experts. Why not contact us for more information?