Here at Inspired Spaces, we are Manchester’s leading conservatory, sun room and orangery experts. We install a range of high quality, professional sun room options. And this is our guide to everything you should know about the orangery design process.
What are the important stages of the orangery design process?
There are a number of important design stages that are essential to the design and planning of any orangery. These include:
- The purpose of the orangery- deciding on the purpose of the orangery right from the start can help to make the whole process easier for you in the long run. Different types of space can have different layout and shape considerations, so by establishing exactly what you want from your new orangery, and planning accordingly, you can take the first step to success.
- The size and shape- the size and shape of the sun room you want to create is something to consider next. This will need to take into account the outside space available to extend into, as well as practical considerations about how this will join to an existing room. It’s also important to consider the function of the room when deciding on the size and shape as an orangery bedroom for example might benefit from a different shape than an orangery kitchen or living area.
- Plans and designs- from your earlier decisions, plans and designs can be drawn up regarding your preferences. Here at Inspired Spaces, we offer full 3D visuals to allow you to really see what the completed orangery will look like, and to make any changes if necessary. This can be very beneficial to ensure the plain sailing of the orangery build itself, and make sure your new home extension works for you.
What are the benefits of an effective dsign process?
An effective design process can bring a number of advantages and benefits. These include:
- Comprehensive design plans- comprehensive plans can be formed through a thorough planning process, and this can allow you to create a space that will meet your requirements.
- Quicker installation- installing an orangery with a thorough build plan and design can speed up the process and helps to avoid any potential problems. This can help to keep installation costs down, and means less disruption for you and your household.
For more information or for professional advice about your new orangery design or installation get in touch with the team today, here at Inspired Spaces.