Here at Inspired Spaces, we are Manchester’s leading conservatory, sun room and orangery experts. We install a range of high quality, professional sun room and orangery options. This includes creating stunning orangeries designed to be used as bedrooms, kitchens and living rooms. But why is a sun room the perfect place for plants?
What are the advantages of adding plants to the a sun room?
There are a number of advantages and benefits to adding plants to any sun room. These advantages include:
- Adding oxygen- indoor plants are very effective for oxygenising any space. This can keep your sun room from feeling stuffy or close.
- Adding colour- plants add a lovely array of colour to any room and can help to brighten up any space.
- Practical advantages- a sun room is the perfect practical space for plants in the home for a number of reasons.
So, why is a sun room the perfect place for plants?
A sun room can offer the perfect environment for some plants to flourish, depending on the species and care requirements. There are a number of reasons for this, including:
- Natural light- a sun room is designed to be full of natural light at all parts of the day. This is an essential requirement for some plants and can help them thrive. However you don’t necessarily need to leave them in full light for the whole time, as innovative blind solutions can be used to control the level of light at any one time. This means that you can have more control and your plants can really flourish with individualised care.
- Temperature control- a new sun room, installed by our professional team here at Inspired Spaces is sure to be thermally efficient, maintaining a steady temperature in both the winter and the summer months. This means that you wont need to worry about shrivelling up sensitive plants in the summer, or freezing these in the winter. Roof windows can be installed as well to help you manage the temperature with more control, to suit your requirements.
- Perfect for young plants- if you have seedlings, fresh cuts or small potted saplings, the sun room offers a fully protected and nurturing environment to help these thrive at all times of the year, before these are planted in the garden or outdoor space.
- Practical location- with doors leading straight into your garden or outdoor space, the sun room is an incredibly practical location for your plants. Sensitive plants can be brought inside quickly during the winter to protect them from frost, and young plants can easily be transferred outside when ready.
For more information or for a professional sun room installation designed to meet any requirements of specifications you might have, get in touch with the team today, here at Inspired Spaces.